Thursday, June 28, 2012

Online shops that are sponsoring . . .

You've heard me mention that there are some fabulous online fabric shops that are assisting us with the Pets on Quilts show --- I thought you might like to know more about 'em, and maybe visit. Some will be familiar, but some may be new treasures!


The Fat Quarter Shop is one of our Lilypadquilting sponsors, and they are widely known for the incredible selection of fabric lines and designers that they stock for us quilters. And they have more than fat quarters there, too --- check out the layer cakes, jelly rolls, charm packs, and eighths, too! 

(Is it just me, or are you getting hungry, too? Just me? OK.)
With same day shipping and more designers' lines than you can shake a stick at, the Fat Quarter Shop is the place to go for patterns, kits and fabrics. 

The super staff at Fat Quarter Shop is providing one of our winners with a $100 gift certificate to shop online!  Whooooo hoooo! Thank you, Kimberly and all the folks there!
I hope you will check them out. 



Another shop that has provided a generous prize is Abbi May's Quilt Shop. You can click here to go and check out the great selection of fabrics, specialty cuts and kits. They have an incredible deal listed there --- twenty (yes, you heard me right, twenty) fat quarters for $25.00.  What a great way to build your stash!


I like the fact that Linda at Abbi May's offers pillow case kits, too. If you are participating in the 1 Million Pillowcase Challenge, you can get cotton or flannel kits with a great variety of fabrics, and the instructions are included. One last highlight you should go and look at: Abbi May's 5 yard bundles with pattern included --- click here and check it out!


Linda at Abbi May's is offering a $50 gift certificate to use in the store, to one of our lucky prize winners! Yay! Thanks, Linda!




Don'tcha just LOVE bunnies? I do! And I love the Cotton Patch shop, too, because they are another one of our fabulous sponsors! The folks at Cotton Patch offer the best of both worlds . . . if you are in or near Florida, you can visit their brick and mortar store. If not, you can shop online! Remember what your grandma used to say about the "five and dime" that she loved? "You can find just about anything there!" Well, the Cotton Patch is just like that -- you can find Block of the Month programs, and Sale fabrics, and Notions, and patterns, and, well, lots more!

I'm warning ya! You'd better have your cuppa in hand, because you'll want to sit a spell and browse through all of the wonderful things you'll find there!

Hoppy froggies!! The Cotton Patch is sponsoring a $50 gift certificate to shop with in their store! Will you be the lucky winner? 


We're so happy to have these three stores (and more, too) partnering with us to bring you the amazing Pets on Quilts show. I sure hope you are quilting and snapping photos! (We'll be shining the spotlight on some of our other sponsors, soon!)


Love,




 



6 comments:

  1. Wow I've just been and looked at Abbi May and I love her 5 yard packs, will definitely be going back to shop when I have the spare cash - had to buy a new washing machine last week :-(..... Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I should have known that I shouldn't have clicked those links. There is lots of temptation there. I need a year off work to make room for more fabric! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can vouch for the Cotton Patch Quilt Shop as it's my LQS! The shop is wonderful and the owners and staff are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait this will be so much fun and what great sponsors! Off to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like real shops, we should be start about our items and costs, so clients can easily evaluate to identical items in different websites.

    Warehouse Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some really great sponsors! Now to get my mom's cat to pose for me!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)