Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July!

Padsworth and I would like to wish all of you a very happy and safe July 4th holiday!



That's a snappy salute from Padsworth, isn't it? He's a patriotic little guy, and he wanted me to be sure to tell you:  Find a veteran or a serviceperson today, and tell them "thanks" for the liberties and freedom that we all enjoy!

We'll see you "on the flip side" for some Christmas shenanigans on Thursday!  Yes, Christmas! We even have a guest poster lined up, so be sure to hop on by!

Love,

4 comments:

  1. Happy 4th to you. I am planning to spend the day with a veteran!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th! I just sent my hubs a message wishing him a happy 4th. Not sure that they really celebrate in a war zone. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th to you and Padsworth! I will be hopping in on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)