Monday, December 21, 2015

Huzzah for the interwebs!

I'm always amazed at the wonderful community of sewists and quilters here on the interwebs.

Many of you who stopped by sent me encouragement, hugs, and virtual vitamins when my trusty Nora was laid up . . .


Both Nora and I survived the enforced sewing stoppage, and now she is humming again!

Many thanks to all of you, and especially to Cindy, at Stitches in Time! She sent me the correct belt, and after a little prayer, that belt went on just fine!

If you have a vintage machine like I do, be sure and bookmark where to find Cindy -- she's a real blessing!

Love,


4 comments:

  1. That's good news. Merry Christmas, Jacque. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cindy, she is my go - to for hand crank conversion kits and treadle belts. Is your Best Built a Japanese 15 clone?

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)