Sunday, July 23, 2017

Stella Lighting

What do you think of, when you hear the word "stella"?


Does your mind conjure up stars?



Do you think of a raw, emotional Brando in the iconic "Streetcar Named Desire" movie scene?



Uh oh, I'm showing my age here, I guess . . . many of you aren't old enough to remember that film. You may recall Brando (in a more recent movie) portraying a guy in a tight suit, talking like he just stuffed his mouth full of dry saltine crackers....and he's planning to make a guy an offer he can't refuse. (Grin)



Oy vey. You youngsters....

I have digressed......THIS is Stella!


(Photo courtesy of Stella Lighting)

Actually, this is Stella Two! Brand new, and awesome!

When I finish telling you about her, you will be wiping the drool off your keyboard for sure!

The folks at Stella Lighting are sponsoring a Stella Two light as a prize for our upcoming (August) Pets on Quilts Show!

As their site says, "we all need to see better." The Stella Lighting company story is one that resonates with me. In my other life (the one that keeps me busy and pays the bills) my hubby and I work with entrepreneurs and designers and the like -- and as they note on the "About" page, it can be a frustrating but rewarding process to bring a concept or an idea to life!
(I learned a lot by reading their pages....didn't know that they began as a task light for kiddos, nor did I realize that the colors of light could influence how they work and learn!)

Here are some reasons why I'm crazy about this new light:

     1.  The Stella Two is 25% brighter than the original Stella light.
     2.  You never have to change a bulb again -- these LEDs are rated for 10,000 hours!
     3.  LEDs don't produce heat while illuminated.
     4. The Stella Two has TriSpectrumTech -- three light color options!
     5. You can compare fabric and thread with warm light, cool, or even daylight!
     6.  The light can be changed ten steps from brighter to dimmer, in those three options!
     7. The Stella Two has raised buttons for nearsighted folks like me!
     8.  Stella offers superb customer service - no questions asked repairs and returns!
     9. You can get a task light, a clamp light, or even a floor lamp!

Y'all really have to watch this video from Pat Sloan -- check it out! She shows all the features that I just told you about! And she makes it more interesting! (Grin)


Pat Sloan talks about Stella Lighting from Stella Lighting on Vimeo.
And you will never guess what else I love . . .

You recall my fascination, er, obsession, er, addiction to Mary Engelbreit fabrics, right? I have shared a few projects that I have made from my hoarded, er, cherished ME stash, right?

Oh. Be. Still. My. Heart.



There are Mary Engelbreit Stellas......

Just look!
If you would like to have a Stella of your own, you can do it at a discount! The lovely folks at Stella have offered a discount to all you Lilypad followers -- just use the promotional code "petsonquilts" and you will receive a 15% discount AND free shipping!

What a wonderful offer! I hope that some of you will take advantage of that!


While you are at the Stella Lighting site, check out the Stella Studio blog:



You'll find lots of fun things like tutorials, tips, giveaways, and more!

I'm really excited to welcome Stella Lighting as a sponsor to our show in August! Just think, you could be our lucky winner of the Stella Two!!

(Waving) Thanks, Stella Lighting!

See you at the Pet Show!

Love,








5 comments:

  1. what wonderful sponsors, the light looks a wonder to use, and choices of lighting values, a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That light looks amazing, I never seem to have enough light when I'm sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am a Stella fan! I received one as a Christmas gift last year and absolutely love it in my sewing room. It clips on my sewing table and I can swivel it any direction I need to. I love those decorated ones! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Premiere Lighting!

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)