Monday, September 25, 2017

Scrap busting time!


The interwebs has an awesome community of quilting peeps!  

Great ideas abound, and wonderful, inspiring projects are everywhere you look.... in fact, when I combine the ideas in my own sketchbook with the projects I've pinned on Pinterest, I have enough fun stuff to last me for the next ninety-three years!! (I guess I'd better stock up on multi-vitamins, right?)

Anyway, I saw a great scrap-buster idea over at SuperMomNoCape, and I wanted to show y'all!

Here is a photo of her project that I snagged from her blog:


Now, she gives a great tutorial for making these, with good, clear photos and instructions. For visual peeps like me, that makes it a walk in the park. (Grin) It's a really cool way to use up some of your scraps, and you'll end up with useful things for yourself, or for people on your gift list. (You know, that time of the year is coming soon!)

Hop over and check it out, and let her know that Snoodles sent you!

Love,


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my tutorial. I'm so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. I made and gave away about 2 dozen of them last Christmas. They are used a lot at our house for microwave meals. I only use one layer of batting instead of two. I was just thinking the other day that I should start making some more again for this year.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)